Swansea, SA1 3AQ
|Residential / Retail
|14,778 sq ft
|Offers in excess of £695,000
|Energy Performance Rating
The property comprises a mid-terrace three storey building plus basement constructed c.1900 as a department store.
The site occupies a prominent position on Oxford Street and is well situated to benefit from the proposed City Centre Regeneration of the Kingsway and surrounding areas. Nearby occupiers include Waterstones and Nat West Bank.
Rear loading is provided off a small yard leading onto the adjacent Plymouth Street.
• Mixed Use three storey City Centre property in Central High Street Location.
• Ground Floor and Basement Let to Bonmarche.
• Front and Rear Private Access.
• Attractive Bay Windows and High Ceilings.
Basement: 3,719 sq ft / 345.5 sq m
Ground (Retail) : 3,713 sq ft / 344.9 sq m
First: 4,400 sq ft / 410 sq m
Second: 4,400 sq ft / 410 sq m (after building works)
TOTAL: 14,778 sq ft / 1,373 sq m
The property is located on the edge of the prime retail pitch of Oxford Street within Swansea City Centre. Swansea has a population of more than 311,000 with a catchment of 537,000 within a 30-minute drive time. The city also boasts a large student population of over 24,000 students spread across Swansea University and University of Wales Trinity St David.
- Mixed Use three storey City Centre property in Central High Street Location
- The property is let to Bonmarche Properties Ltd (BM) on a new lease for a term of 5 years from July 21 at an annual rental of £40k rising in year 2 to £45k, and thereafter £50k with a tenant break at year 3.
- First Floor - Suitable For Professional Offices With Potential Rent of £35k pa Or Alternative Uses.
- Planning permission for 10 flats with a further 3 flats pending
- Front and Rear Private Access.
- Attractive Bay Windows and High Ceilings.
You can either send us your property enquiry now or speak to an advisor who will be able to help you further